Malai Man thiyena (मलाई मन थिएन )- आदर्श ढकाल

               Malai Man Thiyena (मलाई मन थिएन)

                                                                     
Miss U Friends
To all friends #Prembasti grade 10 2073 BS


This rap song is the creation of myself -Aadarsha Dhakal.
I am not a professional Rapper but I sing rap and upload it in my own site for fun only.
This is second rap song of mine. 1st was "Hamra neta" . You can search it in youtube.

This song is a song of separation from my friends after giving SEE exam.
In the memory of the 3 years I spent with them and the feeling during separation, I wrote this rap.

This Rap for all friends and teachers with whom I studied together..........
I hope you will enjoy this rap.
#prembastians
#grade10
#2073

Miss u all guys....................................





Download



Feel easy to share this song on every social networking sites.
This is not uploaded on youtube.
Uploading it without publisher permission is strictly prohibited.

©Adbpost 
Share on Google Plus

About NepHop NuGGet

Live IPL